- UK/EU/International: Specific country (see details in text)
- Value - what money is on offer: £10,000, which will be awarded as a tuition fee deduction for one year of taught Masters study.
- Who is eligible: Indonesian passport holders only. Please see below for additional conditions.
- Deadline: 10 May 2020
- Number of scholarships available: 1
How to apply
Deadline for applications 23.59 (UK time) 10/05/2020
- Applicants MUST first apply for a relevant taught programme of study and be in receipt of an offer of a place of study to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applications without these will be rejected.
- These awards are only available to taught Masters applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the International fee rate;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements by 10 May 2020. Some Schools require a standard of English higher than the University minimum. You should have a valid test result, which is no more than two years old by your official start date at the University of Leeds.
- Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID and study offer, complete the online application form.
Please contact the International Office with any queries relating to the GREAT Scholarships.
Please note that, due to the large volume of applications, the International Office will not enter into any correspondence regarding the progress of an application until the outcome is known.
Applicants must be self-funding and not in receipt of other fee scholarships, new to the University of Leeds and classified as international for tuition fee purposes. You must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award.
Awards must be taken up in September 2020
The decision of the selection panel is final and no appeals will be considered
Applicants must be Indonesian passport holders
How are the scholarships awarded?
Candidates will be selected by the selection panel on the basis of:
- Academic grades – The selection panel will look at previous academic performance and future predicted grades.
- Essay – Please produce an essay outlining in no more than 500 words why the University of Leeds should award you with a scholarship and why you would like to study in the City of Leeds.