- UK/International: Specific country (see details in text)
- Summary: For applicants currently residing in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe who have applied to full-time Taught Master's courses.
- Value - what money is on offer: Fees, maintenance, return economy travel and other allowances
- Deadline: 12 February 2021
- Conditions: For applicants who are nationals of Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe, who hold permanent residence there and/or intend to return to their country after their studies and who have applied to full-time Taught Master's courses. Applicants must already hold a degree of equivalent standard to a good UK second class honours degree. Some experience of work after completion of a first degree is strongly recommended.
The Scholarship provides a number of full awards and is open to applicants domiciled in Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe to undertake a one-year taught Master’s programme which meets the aims of the scheme to provide long-term benefit for their own country, with the exception of the Master’s of Business Administration (MBA).
Please visit the Beit Trust website for more details and information on how to apply.