- UK/EU/International: Specific country (see details in text)
- Value - what money is on offer: Fees, maintenance, return economy travel and other allowances
- Deadline: 12 February 2020
- Conditions: For applicants who are nationals of and are currently residing in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe who have applied to full-time Taught Master's courses. Applicants must already hold a degree of equivalent standard to a good UK second class honours degree. Some work or professional experience is strongly recommended.
- Number of scholarships available: At least 6 awards available
The Scholarship provides a number of full awards and is open to applicants domiciled in Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe to undertake a one-year taught Master’s programme which meets the aims of the scheme to provide long-term benefit for their own country, with the exception of the Master’s of Business Administration (MBA).
Please visit the Beit Trust website for more details and information on how to apply.